Visitors: 0

Why you should never share your website URL with anyone?

Ah, Adsense, the golden goose of the online world. It can make you rich, and famous, and maybe even give you a tan if you sit in front of your computer screen long enough. But beware, my dear internet friend, for with great power comes great responsibility. Or in this case, great stupidity.

Let me tell you the tale of a man who shall remain nameless, but let's call him Mr. Clicky Click. He was making a killing with Adsense, almost 5 figures a month! And he was so excited about his newfound wealth that he just had to share it with his family. What a swell guy, right? Wrong.

His dear old mother decided to help her boy out by clicking on his ads like they were going out of style. Now, if you're a seasoned Adsense veteran, you know that clicking on your own ads is a big no-no. It's like stealing from yourself and getting caught by your mom.

Well, the Adsense gods were not pleased with Mr. Clicky Click and his mother's shenanigans. They detected multiple clicks from the same IP address, which happened to be registered with Adsense. So, they did what any self-respecting internet god would do and kicked him out of Adsense. Ouch.

The moral of the story, my friends, is to keep your money-makers to yourself. Don't go blabbing about your Adsense riches to your family or your dog or your neighbor's pet rock. Click fraud is a surefire way to get banned from Adsense and make you look like a fool.

And while we're at it, don't go sharing your sites with strangers either. They might steal your niche and keywords, leaving you high and dry like a wet noodle in a desert. Plus, some people are just plain evil and might try to ruin your site for funsies. So, why give them the satisfaction?

And lastly, remember that Google employees are always watching. If you come on this forum and start bragging about how you're going to rank #1 by building links, they might just decide to give you a taste of your own medicine. So, keep your secrets close, my internet friend, and may the Adsense gods smile upon you.

Topics

Jammu & Kashmir - History, Culture & Traditions | J&K Current Trends | Social Network | Health | Lifestyle | Human Resources | Analytics | Cosmetics | Cosmetology | Forms | Jobs

Quote of the Day

"Time Flies Over, but Leaves its Shadows Behind"